Los Angeles, CA
Frank & Eileen is a story of love. Founded in 2009 by Audrey McLoghlin. The company was named in honor of Audrey’s grandparents, Frank & Eileen McLoghlin, who began their love story when they married in Co. Wicklow, Ireland in 1947. A piece of their love story is woven into each shirt.
To share our love for quality and craftsmanship, Frank & Eileen works exclusively with the finest Italian fabric mill to design and produce our collections.
Frank & Eileen is looking for a bright and energetic sales assistant, with sleeves already rolled, to support our ambitiously growing sales team. We have a busy work space, and we want you to be someone who can manage and define the logistics of such a space. You will support the Director of Sales and Sales team on day-to-day projects as needed to help ensure days run smoothly and efficiently.
- Greet and provide a positive experience to all clients inside and outside of markets.
- Alongside sales team assist clients during market appointments and daily via phone calls and emails.
- Assist with the scheduling of market appointments via phone and email.
- Organize client lunches, drinks, and catering during major markets.
- Serve client drinks and lunches both during and outside of markets.
- Responsible for maintaining all showing supplies both in and out of market. This includes but not limited to: printing of linesheets, printing purchase orders, updating JOOR iPads, and digital iPad lookbooks.
- Ensure all showing spaces, seating areas, and hallways are clean and tidy.
- Ensure showroom sample collections are always steamed and visually merchandized.
- Prep, pack, and organize all supplies and samples for sales team markets or road appointment travel.
- Create, manage, and update linesheets in JOOR on a daily basis. Including uploading and managing photos as ready from creative department.
- Support with client order entry in both JOOR and Full Circle.
- Assist with maintaining all sales account spreadsheets and calendar.
- Maintain and organize salesman sample archives/library and sample closet.
- Keep record of movement for all salesman sample sets once released from design teams. This includes the LA, NY, Japan, Australia, and travel set.
- Coordinate and maintain sample requests from mini major and major accounts including but not limited to: Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Carbon38, and Revolve Clothing.
- Liaise with Sales Director and Creative team to produce product knowledge packets for major accounts.
- Coordinate with creative team for product shots and marketing materials.
- Locally support New York City showroom as needed.
- Represent the core values of Frank & Eileen, and act as a brand ambassador. Communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- 1-2 years experience in fast-paced retail environment
- Strong determined work ethic, keen eye for detail and penchant for learning
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while swift to adapt to new projects
- Extraordinary organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Proficiency with Google Docs
- Proficiency with Full Circle ERP Software is a plus, but not required
- Proficiency with JOOR is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Eligibility to work in U.S. required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Full Time Entry-Level
Email cover letter and resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org