TED’s Guide to what the Wholesale Customer Service Assistant does around here
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
Established in 1988, Ted Baker London has grown from its humble roots as a shirt specialist in Glasgow, to a global lifestyle brand with over 100 locations in Europe, the US, Australia, the Middle East, Far East and Southeast Asia. As ‘no ordinary designer label’, Ted Baker offers menswear, womenswear, accessories (and everything in between), and is renowned for high quality and a distinctive use of pattern and color. The brand’s unconventional approach to fashion, irreverent sense of humor and, above all, unswerving attention to detail, appeals to style-conscious men and women who trust Ted to deliver that certain something… a little out of the ordinary.
So, You Think You’ve Got What it Takes. . .
ExciTED for a new opportunity? Ted is looking for a Menswear Wholesale Customer Service Assistant to support the growing business and team.
- Entering sales orders into Microsoft AX
- Administrative Support
- Assist with order entry
- Selling benefits and forms for our trustees (accounts)
- Photos when needed for trustees * Assist with Samples
- Checking in samples
- Showroom merchandizing
- Tradeshow prep
- Keeping track of samples that get sent out
- Packing for meetings
- Stock Room Organization * Assist with Special Store Customer Service
- Sending available stock to sales team and trustees
- Working with our online sales order service (NuORDER)
- Scheduling appointments and helping research potential trustees
- Assist with trustee item set up forms * Run reports through Microsoft AX and communicate with sales team
Tools of the Trade…..
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Technical Awareness
- Strong Computer Skills
- 1 year relevant experience in a professional, fast paced setting
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
To apply for this role, please send your CV to