Corporate Showroom Seeking a Sales Support Associate; Great Opportunity for the Right Person to Grow with a Thriving Company
Position: Wholesale Sales Support Associate
Reports to: Sales Support Supervisor
Status: Full Time Employee,
Position Title: Sales Support Associate
The Sales Support Associate will provide support to the Sales Support Supervisor and Sales team by relieving them of administrative work and assisting in customer service needs. Duties may include order processing/entry, information input and management, customer follow up and other related tasks. This position may require travel to Las Vegas and/or New York to assist at the Trade Shows.
· Assist with data entry
· Pull/process all orders on a daily basis for Accounting
· Call/email customers for any payment needed
· Mail catalogs, card replacements, new customer packets, etc.
· Handle all customer image requests
· Log all new leads from the show books – put into an excel file to share with the reps
· Take/process orders
· Assist Sales team with any additional items that may need extra hands
· Preparation and ordering of necessary labels or special packaging.
· Maintain and update vendor manuals and vendor requirements sheets.
· Prepare for trade shows
· Assist wholesale customers with placing reorders and new orders when the sales reps and sales support supervisor are not available.
· Be knowledgeable of the line and catalogs
· Organize and file paperwork, etc. as needed
· Other Sales Support related duties as assigned
Additional Skills / Qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years of Sales Support or Customer Service experience required
· A leader, extremely organized, quick learner, able to work in a fast-paced department.
· Wholesale or Showroom Experience a Plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem solver
· Positive, “can-do” attitude!
· PC knowledge is preferred, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If interested please email: email@example.com Please include Wholesale Open Position in the Subject Line.