Customer Service Manager needed in Los Angeles for front desk of an exclusive and upscale fitness destination. The ideal candidate will be a “Customer Service Champion” highly personable, relationship builder, have supervisor / management experience, offer strong one-on-one guest relations and problem resolve with a sales and growth mindset. Location is an amazing 40,000 square foot gym, activity and fitness destination for adults and children in a trendy part of LA. Must love kids!
- Greet guests and provide superior customer service to new, potential, and existing clients
- Build relations with guests, members, team, senior management, and cross teams (such as Coaches, Special Events Team, and Retail Store staff).
- Innovate ways to improve service levels, guest relations, guest experiences to enhance sales and increase membership
- Oversee flow and order of front desk, multi-task as needed
- Assist with phone, in-person, and email inquiries regarding services, classes, membership, adult and children’s activities, etc.
- Oversee class scheduling, data management, train others on software
- Reporting; prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly inventory retail reports and class schedules
- General administrative office duties and other duties as assigned by senior managers
- Represent company and Customer Service team in a positive way
- Ability to manage, train, develop and motivate team, set goals, keep team focus, review performance, set and host weekly team check-in meetings
- Ability to work weekdays and weekends, with Wednesdays and Thursdays off
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree, or equivalent work experience
- Required: Must have 4-6 years minimum in-person Customer Service, Guest Relations, or Retail experience relative to the role
- Must have minimum 2 years leadership; Supervise/ manage a team size of 4-8
- Strong interpersonal skills with sales and customer service mind-set
- Experience building client relations and improving one-to-one service
- Proven problem solving and time management skills, computer savvy
- Entrepreneur mentality, team ownership, clear and concise communications
- Preferred: experience working around clients of all ages; toddlers through adults.
- Bilingual Spanish or any other language is a plus, but not required.
- To apply, please email resume with brief cover letter (a few sentences or a paragraph) why you could be a success in the role.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person! Join an established and growing business that tailors activities and fitness for children and adults. Great location, full time hours, fun and inspiring environment, competitive salary and bonus, full health benefits package, paid vacation and time off, monthly Manager expense account, parking, perks.
TO APPLY: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Suede offers smart career choices for candidates, all levels in various industries such as Apparel, Retail, Fitness – Lifestyle, Digital and Corporate communities. For more information and hot jobs log onto www.talentsuede.com.